Indian students should consider studying abroad rather than in European nations due to benefits like the availability of seats at prestigious universities, better returns on investment, educational scholarship opportunities, and an increase in the number of seats for educational institutions. However, there are also drawbacks, like the language barrier and different legal studies, that must be considered.
The Medical Council of India (MCI)provides seats in government and private colleges for those students who have successfully cleared the mandatory National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).
What is the eligibility of students for pursuing MBBS abroad?
- The students must have attained a minimum age of 17. There is no maximum age for students pursuing education in this course abroad.
- Candidates are required to be eligible for the subsequent academic requirements-
- The student must require a percentage of a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have studied English as a compulsory subject.
- Students are supposed to be qualified for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).
- The candidate must produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India for admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- The candidate must also have a medical certificate at the time of admission attesting to their overall health and absence of serious ailments.
Note – The student must have completed his 10 and 12 grades from a recognized board.
Here is a list of a few non-European countries where a student can pursue medical courses-
MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the best options for Indian students as the MBBS in Kazakhstan duration is only five years. It saves one year for medical students, and that year would be helpful for the students to pursue an internship.
Q) What are the Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students?
- Various institutions are recognized and approved by MCI and WHO, which helps students get an Internship or jobs in top hospitals across the Globe.
- The MBBS course duration in Kazakhstan is just five years, which is why more Indian students study medicine in Kazakhstan, as it saves them one year.
- In addition to the annual course fee, India’s private institutions still have many donations or head fees. This is not the case at the Medical Universities in Kazakhstan. Most MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan do not have headcount fees, which is pretty impressive.
More advantages include –
The average cost of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is roughly $4,000 per year, making it less expensive than in other nations (approx-3,18,624.20 INR). The cost of living is also reasonable because it is thought that Kazakhstan requires a minimum monthly payment of between $200 and $300 to cover living expenses. (around 23,896.82 INR)
Some of the renowned institutions for pursuing medical studies in Kazakhstan-
- KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (KNMU)
- AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, Kazakhstan
This country offers the lowest MBBS fees for students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Indian students can apply for direct Kyrgyzstan based on the required eligibility.
The total MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students range from 13 to 22 Lakhs for a complete MBBS course, as the duration of the medical course is five years in English.
Q) What are the advantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan?
- The total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is five years, one year less.
- MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan are meager and are between 13 to 25lakhs for the whole course, including accommodation fees.
- The medical education course is in English, which is favorable for Indian students.
- They are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC.
Some of the renowned institutions of medical courses in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- Asian Medical Institute
- Jalalabad State Medical University
- International School of Medicine (Issykul)
Bangladesh is becoming the most chosen destination for students from countries like India to get their MBBS degrees. Every year, many students apply to top medical universities in Bangladesh as Living, and educational expenses here are pretty affordable compared to other medical colleges worldwide. The MBBS degree cost in MBBS degree costs inMBBS degree cost in Bangladesh varies in Bangladesh visually.
Q) What are the advantages for students of pursuing medical courses in Bangladesh?
- Globally Recognized Universities
- Affordable Fees for courses
- English is the medium used
- Low living expenses
- Standard Infrastructure and hostel facilities
- Goal-Oriented Learnings
- No entrance test is required.
- No donation is required to get admission.
- Students are allowed to get an internship.
- The fees are accordingly from 38000 USD-49000 USD(approx-30,26,929.90INR)
Some of the Medical Institutes in Bangladesh
- Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- MH Samorita Medical College
MBBS in Nepal offers many opportunities to medical students; Indian medical students gladly prefer MBBS courses in Nepal due to easy admission procedures and the feasibility available.
The candidates are required to clear the NEET examination for medical procedures in Nepal. NMC, UNESCO, and WHO approve colleges in Nepal.
The duration of Nepal MBBS is a total of 5 years and six months, with the first four years reserved for theoretical and clinical education.
Q) Why should students study in Nepal?
- One can take up studies in many medical fields like General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and other areas.
- As for Indian students, it is more comfortable to travel to Nepal as it is their neighboring country.
- Students will find the documentation work relatively more accessible and convenient in neighboring countries.
- The admission process in Nepal is simple.
- The religions and cultures are similar to that of India.
Some of the top universities in Nepal-
- KIST medical college
- National medical college
- Devdaha medical college
- Nepalgunj medical college.
The fee structure is about 45-60 lakhs INR annually.
Students who want to pursue MBBS should consider Russia. A course lasts 5.8 years in Russia. It is regarded as the greatest choice for those who desire to pursue an education overseas and is thus a wise decision for Indian students. The benefit of receiving a top-notch education at a reasonable price makes it the preferred choice.
The six-year MBBS curriculum in Russia is structured in accordance with European educational standards, with five years of academic research and one year of an internship. The year is divided into two consecutive semesters, with the first three years of the course focused on theory study and the final three years on practical work.
Q) Why should one go to Russia to study?
- Russian medical universities are among the top universities in the world.
- The quality of education provided is immaculate.
- Very affordable and advanced learning.
- The Russian degree is globally recognized; therefore, students can practice wherever they wish to.
- MCI recognizes the course.
- Students get excellent and furnished accommodation inside the campus itself.
- The students from India feel at home because of the Indian mess the universities provide.
Some of the top universities in Russia are –
- Samara State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
Turkey, commonly known as the Republic of Turkey, is an excellent site for Indian students to pursue a medical career, providing they are aware of the nation’s geography, traditions, and cultural facets.
These are some of the medical studies provided in Turkey-
- Health management
- Veterinary services
- Pharmaceutical studies
And so many more. Completing these courses will take a student around 4-6 years of medical studies.
Q) Why choose turkey?
Even if hundreds of students want to pursue medical careers, for some who cannot afford to pay the requisite fees for university courses, this dream of a job remains a daydream. The cost of schooling is relatively liberal and justifiable in a nation like Turkey.
Private medical universities charge between 15,000 and 31,000 dollars (or approximately 11,94,840.75 Indian rupees) in tuition.
Some of the leading universities in Turkey-
- Maltepe University Istanbul
- Atilim University
- Izmir Ekonomi University Istanbul
- Acibadem University Istanbul
- Altinbaş University Istanbul
Conclusion – We have listed Non-European nations together with their best medical universities. Although government colleges were also recorded, the majority of them were private.
We genuinely hope you enjoyed today’s post; We’ll see you in the next one.