Are you a student who has an aspiration for pursuing academic education in the U.K. and need to apply for a visa?
Well, here are some necessary details for the appliance process.
If you are a student above the age of 16, you’re eligible to apply for the tier-4 visa or student visa under the following requirements:-
- It would be best if you were offered a seat within the course you are aspiring to be a student sponsor (licensed)
- Have good expense affordability to support yourself and for the course’s required fees.
- Must be literate with minimal basic English knowledge.
If you’re 18 or over and your course is at degree level, you can stay in the U.K. for up to 5 or more years and complete the necessary educational qualifications. If it’s below degree level, you’ll usually stay in the U.K. for up to 2 or more years.
The application process is usually done six months before the course begins. Your visa decision will arrive approximately three months after applying for those outside the U.K.
- A copy of your completed visa application form.
- A passport.
- One passport-sized color photograph which meets the specified photo guidelines.
- Evidence of your seat in respective course at the University.
- Previous passports to point out your previous travel history.
Other documents include payroll, residence, travel insurance, and so on.
Note – If the document is in another language other than English terminology, it must be accompanied by a complete translation to verify it.
- The first application process is usually online.
- You will need to create an account on the official U.K. Visa website, and when it’s completed, your online application form is supposed to be printed and signed.
- During the application process, you will need to provide your CAS number, the University of Nottingham’s sponsor registration number (RFDX42DB2), and details about yourself, your studies, and your funding.
- It would help if you visited the visa application center on the appointed date for a formal interview.
- It costs about £363 to apply for a Student visa from outside the U.K., which is approx INR 33,500
- And also £490 to extend or switch to a Student visa from inside the U.K., which is approx INR 45,210.
We are here with the full details! So there is no need to worry about anything.
1. Visit www.gov.uk
2. Choose the site visa and Immigration.
3. Then scroll down and choose the student visa option
4. Then go for a tier 4 general student visa.
5. Choose the option to apply, and then press on the link to apply online
6. Confirm visa type
Latest news about Immigration & updates from U.K. Embassy-
The New Plan for Immigration policy is a new law that has been implemented in the year 2022 is a document builds that on the New Plan for Immigration: Legal Migration and Border Strategy, which was published in May 2021 and sets the vision for radically transforming the legal migration and borders system.
This policy allows the proper migration to the U.K., avoiding arbitrary and unrealistic targets. It makes it fairer and more accessible for people to come to the U.K. and work as part of the government’s Plan for Growth measures. It ensures that the opportunities for legal migration to the U.K. are not abused. It will prioritize ensuring public protection, making the country’s borders more secure.
The British ambassador Alex Ellis on Twitter announced that the United Kingdom (U.K.) has started issuing priority visas to students from India. The Priority Visa service makes the U.K. government decide on the student’s visa application within five days. The passport can be collected by the next working day after the submission of necessary data.
Mr. Ellis has also told the reason behind the severe inflow of Indian scholars.
He said that due to changes in the immigration policies, the Indian students now can additionally do work for 2 to 3 years after completing their studies which was the turning point. He also gave the sign of friendly UK-India relations.
So, I hope you liked today’s article
We will meet you again with another latest topic.