Germany is a developed country, and like other developed countries, the demand for software engineers, programmers, and electronic engineers constantly increases to meet the needs for their upcoming projects. So, the German government keeps launching projects to hire new talents from several parts of the globe.
So we are here with their latest project authorized by the German Federal Government.
Project Name – Hand in Hand for International Talents.
This article will look at the requirements, how to apply, where to use it, and details that are important to know before involving.
The project “Hand in hand for international talents” allows you to live and work as a trained and experienced in Germany.
The project is for one who can work on a long-term basis.
- Type of Project – Pilot Project (Know more)
- Subsidized By – German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy
- Executed By – the German Federal Employment agency and the DIHK Service GmbH
- The main aim of the project –
- Discover qualified professionals and professional training in India, Brazil, and Vietnam.
- They are looking for an electrical engineer, structural engineer, and professionals in software development, computer science, telecommunication technology, and cooking.
- It would be best if you had a renowned qualification such as ATS or Diploma.
- You should have a minimum of two years of experience as a software developer or engineer.
- You are needed to have an articulate knowledge of English.
- It will be best if you know German as it is the native language of the country though it is not mandatory.
- Stay motivated to live and work in Germany on a long-term basis.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this project, you can apply online –
- You can apply online by submitting the form available on their official website (Form available ).
- You have to submit your qualification mentioned above and your CV.
- You have to say the work experience in years.
- After you complete the above steps, the company will contact you.
- If you are selected, you have to apply for a visa.
Who will cover the expenses?
You will pay the cost –
- You will pay the living expense during the course in Germany.
- You will pay the fee for traveling to Germany by aircraft.
- Health insurance for traveling.
The rest of the other costs paid by the project-
- Language course ( A1 TO B1) (know more)
- Visa cost and document required for the residence of the participant.
- The project will also issue a language certificate to participants.
If you are wondering about salary, we want to inform you that it is not revealed publicly.
So this was for today; if you have any doubt, you can leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading.